Jump to navigation Jump to search
Son Goku or Son-Goku may refer to:
- Sun Wukong, the main character in the 16th century novel Journey to the West, better known as Son Goku in Japan
- Goku, the main character in Dragon Ball media, better known as Son Goku in Japan
- Son Goku (band), a German rock band
- Son Goku (Saiyuki), a lead character in the Saiyuki manga and anime
- Son Goku (wrestler), a ring name of professional wrestler Masa Takanashi (born 1983)
- Son-Goku, a character in Alakazam the Great media
- Songoku: The Road to the West (1959), a Japanese film directed by Kajirō Yamamoto
- Son Goku, a four-tailed ape in Naruto
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Son Goku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.