Son Na-eun on December 27, 2016
February 10, 1994 
Seoul, South Korea
|Labels||Plan A Entertainment|
|Revised Romanization||Son Na-eun|
Son Na-eun was born on February 10, 1994 in Seoul, South Korea. She attended Chungdam High School and later transferred to School of Performing Arts Seoul, from which she graduated on February 7, 2013. In 2013, she was accepted into Dongguk University's Department of Theatre and Film as an acting major. She was also chosen as an ambassador for the said university in 2014 along with SNSD's Yoona and Park Ha-sun.
Son was the first Apink member to be announced in 2011. On April 21, Son debuted with Apink on Mnet's M! Countdown performing their songs "I Don't Know", and "Wishlist" which were included on their debut EP Seven Springs of Apink.
2012-present: Acting career and solo activities
In 2012, Son made her acting debut as the teenage Hae-in in the drama The Great Seer. She had roles in other dramas like Salamander Guru and The Shadows, Childless Comfort and Twenty Again. She has also starred in the films Marrying the Mafia 5: Return of The Family and The Miracle. In 2016, she was cast as the 2nd female lead in the tvN drama Cinderella and Four Knights, alongside Jung Il-woo, Ahn Jae-hyun, Lee Jung-shin and Park So-dam.
Throughout 2013 and 2014, Son starred in MBC's We Got Married with Shinee's Taemin as a virtual married couple, for which Son won the "Star of the Year" award at the MBC Entertainment Awards.
Son has a younger sister named Son Sae-eun.
|2012||Marrying the Mafia 5: Return of The Family||Eun Hee-Jae|
|2013||The Miracle||Tae Gong-shil|
|2012||The Great Seer||teenage Hae-in||SBS|
|2012||Salamander Guru and The Shadows||Lee Tae-eun (Episode 4)||SBS||Cameo|
|2012–2013||Childless Comfort||Oh Soo-mi||JTBC||Supporting role|
|2015||Twenty Again||Oh Hye-mi||tvN||Supporting role|
|2016||Cinderella and Four Knights||Park Hye-ji||tvN||Second female lead|
|2013–2014||We Got Married||MBC||Main cast||with Taemin; Episode 167–203|
Music video appearance
|"I Like You the Best"||Beast|
|2012||"The Person Who Once Loved Me"||Huh Gak|
|"It Hurts"||Huh Gak|
|2013||"That's My Fault"||Speed|
|2013||Seoul Character & Licensing Fair||with Park Cho-rong and Kim Nam-joo|
|2014||Publicity ambassador for Dongguk University||with Im Yoona, Seohyun, and Park Ha-sun|
|2016||Publicity ambassador for Dongguk University||with Park Min-young, Kang So-ra, and others|
- Son Na-Eun biography:
- "Son Na Eun Admitted to the Same University as SNSD Seo Hyun". Newsen. Mwave. November 4, 2013. Retrieved July 17, 2016.
- "Conflicting views of celebs on campus". The Korea Times. 2014-02-03. Retrieved 2016-07-16.
- 윤아‧손나은‧박하선… 동국대 동문 스타 한자리 [Yoona, Son Naeun, Park Ha-Sun at 108th Anniversary of Dongguk University]. Epoch Times. September 18, 2014. Retrieved July 17, 2016.
- "A Pink releases debut EP, "Seven Springs of Apink"". Allkpop. April 18, 2011. Retrieved July 16, 2016.
- Ho, Stewart (May 23, 2012). "A Pink's Son Na Eun to Make Her Acting Debut in the Fall". enewsWorld. Mwave. Retrieved July 15, 2016.
- "A Pink's Son Na Eun to Parody 'Master's Sun' for 2013 SBS Gayo Awards". Mwave. December 18, 2013. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- Hong, Grace Danbi (April 13, 2013). "SHINee's Taemin and A Pink's Son Na Eun Get ′Married′". enewsWorld. Mwave. Retrieved July 17, 2016.
- Hong, Grace Danbi (December 6, 2013). "G-Dragon and Jung Hyung Don and Many More Nominated for Best Couple at MBC Entertainment Awards". enewsWorld. Mwave. Retrieved January 23, 2015.
- Lee Min-ji (December 30, 2013). 대박 자신감? MBC 연예대상 13개부문 공동수상 '의미퇴색' [MBC giving out 13 co-awards 'ruins the meaning of the award']. Newsen. Retrieved July 17, 2016.
- "3 K-pop idols pose on Mont Blanc". KpopHerald. October 21, 2014. Retrieved July 18, 2016.
- Ahn Sung Hoo (December 8, 2014). "A Pink′s Son Na Eun Shines with Beauty at Peripera Beauty Class Event". Newsen. Mwave. Retrieved July 18, 2016.
- Jackie Chung (September 29, 2015). "A Pink's Son Naeun Reveals Beautiful Younger Sister". KpopStarz. Retrieved July 17, 2016.
- Jin, Hwang Hye (December 30, 2013). "SHINee’s Taemin and A Pink′s Son Na Eun to Leave ‘We Got Married’". mwave.interest.me. Retrieved June 13, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Son Na-eun.|