Son of Man (song)
|"Son of Man"|
|Single by Phil Collins|
|from the album Tarzan: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack|
|B-side||"You'll Be in My Heart"|
|Released||February 4, 2000|
|Recorded||June 19, 1998|
|Genre||Pop rock, soft rock|
|Phil Collins singles chronology|
"Son of Man" is a song by Phil Collins for the soundtrack of Disney's Tarzan. In the 1999 animated film, Tarzan learns how to be an ape from his childhood to adulthood, and picks up skills from several jungle animals such as a rhino, John monkeys and hippopotamuses and fighting an African rock python. It peaked at #68 on the German Media Control Charts as well as at #96 on the French Singles Chart.
- "Son of Man"
- "You'll Be in My Heart"
Track listing Germany CD-MAXI
- "Son of Man (single version)" 2:46
- "Dir gehört Mein Herz" (You'll Be in My Heart German version) 1:39
- "En Mi Corazon Estaras" (You'll Be in My Heart Spanish version) 1:39
- "Sei Dentro Me" (You'll Be in My Heart Italian version) 1:39
The French, German, Italian and Spanish versions are sung by Phil Collins.
- Phil Collins - vocals, drums, keyboards
|French Singles Chart||96|
|German Singles Chart||68|