Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sona in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sona may refer to:
- Sona, Veneto, a comune in the province of Verona in Italy
- Soná District, Veraguas, a district within the Province of Veraguas, situated in Panama
- Soná, Panama, a town in Soná District, Veraguas, Panama.
- Șona, a commune located in Alba County, Romania.
- Sona Glacier, a Himalayan glacier situated in the eastern part of Uttarakhand in the Pithoragarh district of India
- Sona, Norway, a village in the municipality of Stjørdal in Trøndelag county, Norway
- Sona Station, a railway station on the Meråker Line in the village of Sona
- Sona Mosque, a mosque in Chapai Nawabganj district of Bangladesh
- Sona College of Technology, a college in Salem, Tamil Nadu, India
Film and television
- Sona Chandi, comedy-drama television serial produced by Pakistan Television Corporation
- Sona Spa, 2013 Hindi Drama film
- Kala Sona, 1975 action thriller Hindi film
- Chandi Sona, 1977 Hindi film
- "Sona", episode 22 of season 2 of Prison Break
- SonaBLAST! Records, a Louiseville, KY based record label
- SONA (band), Neo-Pagan folk rock American music band
- Sona Family, London-based musical quartet
- Sona language (artificial), worldlang created by Kenneth Searight and described in a book he published in 1935
- Sona Masuri, medium-grain rice grown largely in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka
- State of the Nation (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.