A SonarQube project homepage
6.7 / November 8, 2017
|Type||Static program analysis|
|License||Lesser GNU General Public License|
SonarQube (formerly Sonar) is an open source platform developed by SonarSource for continuous inspection of code quality to perform automatic reviews with static analysis of code to detect bugs, code smells, and security vulnerabilities on 20+ programming languages. SonarQube offers reports on duplicated code, coding standards, unit tests, code coverage, code complexity, comments, bugs, and security vulnerabilities.
SonarQube can record metrics history and provides evolution graphs. SonarQube's provides fully automated analysis and integration with Maven, Ant, Gradle, MSBuild and continuous integration tools (Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkins, Hudson, etc.).
SonarQube is available for free under the GNU Lesser General Public License. An enterprise version for paid licensing also exists, as well as a data center edition that supports high availability.
SonarQube integrates with Eclipse, Visual Studio, and IntelliJ IDEA development environments through the SonarLint plug-ins, and also integrates with external tools like LDAP, Active Directory, GitHub, and others. SonarQube is expandable with the use of plug-ins.
- Freddy Mallet (20 March 2013). "SONAR is becoming SONARQUBE". SonarQube project mailing list. Retrieved 3 July 2013.
- "Methods and Tools issue" (PDF). 2010-03-01. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- Campell/Papapetrou, Ann/Patroklos (2013). Sonar (SonarQube) in action. Greenwich, Connecticut, USA: Manning Publications. p. 350. ISBN 978-1617290954.
- Buijze, Allard (2010-02-26). "Measuring Code Quality With Sonar". Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- Odendaal, René (2009-06-24). "Continuous Integration on SAP using Subversion, Maven, Hudson, Nexus and Sonar". Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- "Multi-Language | SonarQube". Retrieved 2017-11-25.
- "License | SonarQube". www.sonarqube.org. Retrieved 2018-03-28.
- "Plans & Pricing | SonarSource". www.sonarsource.com. Retrieved 2018-03-28.
- Mariano (2009-11-17). "Creating a Sonar Plugin for software development metrics". Archived from the original on March 24, 2010. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- Hazrati, Vikas (2010-03-30). "Monetizing the Technical Debt". Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- "Jolt Awards Winners". 2009-03-18. Archived from the original on February 1, 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-13.
- "Jolt Productivity Award #2: Testing and Debugging". 2010-12-01. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
- SonarQube Web Site
- SonarSource Web Site
- Live SonarQube instance
- SonarQube Plugin Library
- SonarQube IDE Integration
|This programming-tool-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|