A SonarQube project homepage
6.2 / December 14, 2016
|Type||Static program analysis|
|License||Lesser GNU General Public License|
||This article is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (November 2014)|
- Offers reports on duplicated code, coding standards, unit tests, code coverage, code complexity, comments, bugs, and security vulnerabilities.
- Records metrics history and provides evolution graphs.
- Provides fully automated analysis: integrates with Maven, Ant, Gradle, MSBuild and continuous integration tools (Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkins, Hudson, etc.).
- Integrates with Eclipse, Visual Studio and IntelliJ IDEA development environments through the SonarLint plugins
- Integrates with external tools: LDAP, Active Directory, GitHub, etc.
- Is expandable with the use of plugins.
In 2009, SonarQube received the Jolt Awards under testing tools category. Featured in continuous integration tools. Used by the Andalusian Autonomous Government, eXo Platform, Apache Software Foundation, Eclipse Foundation, Marvelution.
- Freddy Mallet (20 March 2013). "SONAR is becoming SONARQUBE". SonarQube project mailing list. Retrieved 3 July 2013.
- "Methods and Tools issue" (PDF). 2010-03-01. Retrieved 2010-04-14.
- Campell/Papapetrou, Ann/Patroklos (2013). Sonar (SonarQube) in action. Greenwich, Connecticut, USA: Manning Publications. p. 350. ISBN 978-1617290954.
- Buijze, Allard (2010-02-26). "Measuring Code Quality With Sonar". Retrieved 2010-04-14.
- Gunter, Stuart (2009-06-24). "Continuous Integration on SAP using Subversion, Maven, Hudson, Nexus and Sonar". Retrieved 2013-01-08.
- Mariano (2009-11-17). "Creating a Sonar Plugin for software development metrics". Archived from the original on March 24, 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-14.
- Hazrati, Vikas (2010-03-30). "Monetizing the Technical Debt". Retrieved 2010-04-14.
- "Jolt Awards Winners". 2009-03-18. Archived from the original on February 1, 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-13.
- "Jolt Productivity Award #2: Testing and Debugging". 2010-12-01. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
- "The Secure Open Source Continuous Integration Solution". 2009-09-04. Retrieved 2014-06-05.
- "Sonar at Junta de Andalucía" (in Spanish). 2009-03-25. Archived from the original on January 24, 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-14.
- "Sonar for eXo Platform". Retrieved 2010-04-15.
- "Sonar for Apache Software Foundation". Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "Sonar for Eclipse Foundation". Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "Marvelution – Code Quality". 2010-02-20. Archived from the original on May 30, 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-15.
- SonarQube Web Site
- SonarSource Web Site
- Live SonarQube instance
- SonarQube Plugin Library
- SonarQube IDE Integration
|This programming-tool-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|