From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sonar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sonar or SONAR often refers to a technique that uses sound propagation under water.
Sonar may also refer to:
- Marine mammals and sonar, describes the harmful effects of sonar on marine mammals
- Sonar, a goldsmithing caste of people in India
- Sonar River, of Madhya Pradesh, a tributary of Ken River, in turn that of Yamuna River.
Art, entertainment, and media
Films and literature
- Sonar Kella, an Indian novel and film
- Sonar (band), a Belgian musical group
- "Soñar", a radio single of the Mexican Electro/Pop band Belanova
- Sónar, a music festival in Barcelona, Spain
- Sonar Kollektiv, a German record label
- Sonar (mobile application), a mobile application
- SONAR (Symantec), a technology used in certain Norton-security software to find unknown malware based on their behavior
- Cakewalk Sonar, digital audio workstation software
- Mouse Sonar, a computer accessibility feature in Microsoft Windows
- SonarQube, formerly named Sonar, a software quality management platform
Products and Marketing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sonar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.