A SonarQube project homepage
6.7 / November 8, 2017
|Type||Static program analysis|
|License||Lesser GNU General Public License|
In 2009, SonarQube received the Jolt Awards under testing tools category. Featured in continuous integration tools. Used by the Andalusian Autonomous Government, eXo Platform, Apache Software Foundation, Eclipse Foundation, Marvelution.
- Freddy Mallet (20 March 2013). "SONAR is becoming SONARQUBE". SonarQube project mailing list. Retrieved 3 July 2013.
- "Methods and Tools issue" (PDF). 2010-03-01. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- Campell/Papapetrou, Ann/Patroklos (2013). Sonar (SonarQube) in action. Greenwich, Connecticut, USA: Manning Publications. p. 350. ISBN 978-1617290954.
- Buijze, Allard (2010-02-26). "Measuring Code Quality With Sonar". Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- Odendaal, René (2009-06-24). "Continuous Integration on SAP using Subversion, Maven, Hudson, Nexus and Sonar". Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- Mariano (2009-11-17). "Creating a Sonar Plugin for software development metrics". Archived from the original on March 24, 2010. Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- Hazrati, Vikas (2010-03-30). "Monetizing the Technical Debt". Retrieved 2017-08-29.
- "Jolt Awards Winners". 2009-03-18. Archived from the original on February 1, 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-13.
- "Jolt Productivity Award #2: Testing and Debugging". 2010-12-01. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
- "The Secure Open Source Continuous Integration Solution". 2009-09-04. Retrieved 2014-06-05.
- "Sonar at Junta de Andalucía" (in Spanish). 2009-03-25. Archived from the original on January 24, 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-14.
- "Sonar for eXo Platform". Retrieved 2010-04-15.
- "Sonar for Apache Software Foundation". Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "Sonar for Eclipse Foundation". Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "Marvelution – Code Quality". 2010-02-20. Archived from the original on May 30, 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-15.
- SonarQube Web Site
- SonarSource Web Site
- Live SonarQube instance
- SonarQube Plugin Library
- SonarQube IDE Integration
|This programming-tool-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|