Sonarika Bhadoria in 2013
3 December 1992|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev|
Sonarika Bhadoria (born 3 December 1992) is an Indian actress known for her works in television and Telugu cinema. She is known for her portrayal of Goddess Parvati/Adi Shakti in Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev and Mrinal in Prithvi Vallabh. Currently she is portraying the role of Anarkali in Colors TV's Dastaan-E-Mohabbat: Salim Anarkali.
Bhadoria's father is in the construction business, and her mother is a homemaker. She was born and raised in Mumbai. She did her schooling from Yashodham High School and completed her pre-university education at D.G. Ruparel College.
Bhadoria debuted on the television show Tum Dena Saath Mera, which aired on Life OK in 2011. Before that she was to play the lead role in Rajan Shahi's untitled serial, but this never happened. After Tum Dena Saath Mera she was cast in the show Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev as Parvati. She received immense fame and popularity for the portrayal of Goddess Parvati/Adishakti as well as Durga and Mahakali. In 2018, she played the role of Mrinal in Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh. Currently, she is playing the role of Anarkali in Colors TV's Dastaan-E-Mohabbat: Salim Anarkali. 
Debut in films (2015–present)
In 2015, Bhadoria made her debut in Telugu cinema as the female lead in Jadoogadu. She was also signed by Bhimaneni Srinivasa Rao in Speedunnodu, the Telugu remake of the 2012 hit romantic drama film Sundarapandian. The film was released in February 2016 to positive reviews and she was praised for her performance. Her second release in 2016 was the successful Telugu film Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam.
She signed to play the lead role in her debut Hindi film Saansein, directed by Rajiv S Ruia, opposite Rajneesh Duggal. She is pairing with Manchu Vishnu for the second time in the Telugu movie Sarada directed by G. Karthik Reddy, also starring popular south Indian actress Anjali in a special role. Bhadoria's debut Tamil movie Indrajith, opposite Gautham Karthik, is in post-production.
|Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam||Neelaveni|
|2011||Tum Dena Saath Mera||Abhilasha||Ankit Narang|
|Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev||Maa Parvati||Mohit Raina|
|2018||Prithvi Vallabh||Rajkumari Mrinalvati||Ashish Sharma|
|Dastaan-E-Mohabbat: Salim Anarkali||Anarkali||Shaheer Sheikh|
- "I was destined to play Parvati: Sonarika Bhadoria". The Times of India.
- "First Look: Ashish Sharma and Sonarika Bhadoria's Prithivi Vallabh is a show to watch out for!". The Times of India.
- "Sonarika Bhadoria felt uncomfortable getting intimate". Telly Chakkar.
- "Sonarika Bhadoria ditches TV, plans to move to Bollywood". Hindustan Times.
- "Sonarika Bhadoria is just 18". The Times of India.
- "Sonarika Bhadoria to play Anarkali in 'Dastaan-E-Mohabbat'". The Times of India.
- "Sonarika on a roll". The Times of India.
- "Speedunnodu Movie Review". IB Times.
- "Sonarika Bhadoria to make her Bollywood debut". The Times of India.
- "Meet The Times 20 Most Desirable Women on TV". The Times of India.