|District||North 24 Parganas|
|Elevation||11 m (36 ft)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-WB|
Sonatikiri is located at  It has an average elevation of 11 m (36 ft)..
As per 2011 Census of India Sonatiikri had a total population of 6,919, of which 3,500 (51%) were males and 3,419 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 531. The total number of literates in Sonatikri was 5,845 (91.5 % of the population over 6 years).
As of 2001[update] India census, Sonatikiri had a population of 6628. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Sonatikiri has an average literacy rate of 75%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 79%, and female literacy is 70%. In Sonatikiri, 10% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- District-wise list of statutory towns
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Sonatikiri
- "C.D. Block Wise Primary Census Abstract Data(PCA)". West Bengal – District-wise CD Blocks. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Groundwater Arsenic contamination in West Bengal-India (19 years study )". Groundwater arsenic contamination status of North 24-Parganas district, one of the nine arsenic affected districts of West Bengal-India. SOES. Retrieved 2007-08-24.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|