Song of Songs (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Song of Songs (film))
Song of Songs, also known as the Song of Solomon, is a book of the Hebrew Bible or Old Testament.
Song of Songs or The Song of Songs may also refer to:
- The Song of Songs (1918 film), based on Edward Sheldon's 1914 play
- The Song of Songs (1933 film), partially based on the Sheldon play and starring Marlene Dietrich and Brian Aherne
- Song of Songs (2005 film), starring Natalie Press and Joel Chalfen, directed by Josh Appignanesi
- Song of Songs (2015 film), a 2015 film
- The Song of Songs (novel), a 1908 novel by Hermann Sudermann
- "The Song of Songs", a poem by Wilfred Owen
- "The Song of Songs", a humorous P.G. Wodehouse story in Very Good Jeeves, published in 1930
- Song of Songs, a cantata by Lukas Foss, 1946
- Song of Songs (David and the Giants album), 1977
- Song of Songs (Woody Shaw album), 1972
- Shir Hashirim (album), a 2013 album by composer John Zorn
- A generic term for medleys
- Song of Songs (Giraudoux), a play by Jean Giraudoux
- The Song of Songs (play), a 1914 play by Edward Sheldon based on Hermann Sudermann's novel
- The Song of Songs (Giesmių giesmė), a play directed by Eimuntas Nekrošius in 2005
- Song of Songs (Egon Tschirch), a 1920s picture cycle by Egon Tschirch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Song of Songs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.