|Look up songbook in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A song book, or songbook, is a book containing lyrics and notes for songs.
Songbook may also refer to:
- Songbook Entertainment, a record label founded by Troy Taylor
- Songbook (Angela Aki album), 2012
- Songbook (Goran Bregović album), 2000
- Songbook (Chris Cornell album), 2011
- Songbook (Family of the Year album), 2009
- Songbook (Gordon Lightfoot album), 1999
- Songbook (Katie Noonan album), 2013
- Songbook (The Nudie Suits album), 2003
- Songbook (Robbie Williams album), 2009
- Songbook (Woodpigeon album), 2006
- Songbook: The Singles, Vol. 1, by Super Furry Animals
- (Songbook) A Collection of Hits, by Trisha Yearwood
- Song Book, an album by Burl Ives
- Songbook #1, an album by The Vicar
- Songbook (Nick Hornby book) (UK title: 31 Songs), a 2002 collection of essays
- Songbook (musical), a 1979 musical by Monty Norman and Julian Moore, also known as The Moony Shapiro Songbook
- Song Books (Cage), a collection of short works by John Cage
- Bob Andy's Song Book, an album
- Rattlesnake Guitar: The Music of Peter Green, reissued as Peter Green Songbook, a Peter Green tribute album -->
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Songbook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.