- Songjiang Town (松江镇), the former principal town of the Shanghai area
- Songjiang District (松江区), the present suburban district of Shanghai around Songjiang
- Songjiang Prefecture, the area of Jiangsu province administering much of Shanghai under imperial China
- Songjiang Special Administration District, the historic district of the Republic of China administering much of Shanghai
- Songjiang County, a former name of the present Songjiang District
It may also refer to the following locations in China:
- Songjiang Province (松江省) a former province located within present-day Heilongjiang
- Songjiang (松江镇) in Hengnan County, Hunan
- Songjiang (松江镇) in Antu County, Jilin
- Songjiang (松江镇) in Jiaohe, Jilin
- Songjiang (松江乡), in Dongfeng District, Jiamusi, Heilongjiang
- Songjiang (松江乡), in Fusong County, Jilin
- Song Jiang for the legendary Chinese bandit
- Matsue, for the Japanese city written with the same Chinese characters
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.