Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up songo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Songo may refer to:
- Songo music, a type of contemporary Cuban music originating in Havana
- Songo people, of northern Angola
- Songo-salsa, a style of music that blends Spanish rapping and hip hop beats with salsa music and songo
- Songo, Angola, a town and municipality in Uíge Province in Angola
- Songo, Burkina Faso, a town in the Zabré Department of Boulgou Province in south-eastern Burkina Faso
- Songo-Doubacore, a commune in the Cercle of Koutiala in the Sikasso Region of southern Mali
- Songo – La Maya, a municipality in Santiago de Cuba Province, Cuba
- Songo, Mozambique, a town next to the Cahora Bassa lake in Tete Province in central Mozambique
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Songo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.