From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Revised Romanization||Songpa-dong|
|• Total||1.32 km2 (0.51 sq mi)|
|• Density||38,000/km2 (98,000/sq mi)|
Songpa-dong is a neighbourhood, dong of Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea. There are three assumptions on the etymology of the name. One is that it may come from "Songpa Naruteo" (송파나루터 Songpa ferry)
Schools located in Songpa-dong:
- Joongdae Elementary School
- Songpa Elementary School
- Garak Middle School
- Ilsin Girls' Middle School
- Garak High School
- Jamsil Girls' High School
- Ilshin Girls' Commercial High School
- "송파동 (Songpa-dong 松坡洞)" (in Korean). Doosan Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-04-15.
- "The origin of the name and timetable of Songpa-dong (동명 유래/연혁)" (in Korean). The resident center of Songpa 1-dong. Retrieved 2008-04-15.
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|