Soni Razdan at the premiere of Well Done Abba
25 October 1956 |
Birmingham, United Kingdom
|Occupation||Actress, film director|
|Spouse(s)||Mahesh Bhatt (1986–present)|
Soni Razdan (born 25 October 1956) is a British-born Indian actress and film director.
She appeared as Sulochana in the hit Doordarshan TV series Buniyaad. She also acted in Indian TV serials Saahil, Gaatha and has been a regular on Indian television. In 2002, she turned to direction with Aur Phir Ek Din on Star Plus, a take-off on the Michelle Pfeiffer-George Clooney starrer One Fine Day.
She has also acted in Bollywood movies.
Razdan married film director Mahesh Bhatt in April 1986. She is the mother of actress Alia Bhatt (born 15 March 1993) & Shaheen Bhatt (born 28 November 1991) and step mother of Pooja Bhatt & Rahul Bhatt.
|Such a Long Journey||1988|
|Love Breakups Zindagi||2011|
|Shootout at Wadala||2013|
- "England and Wales, Birth Registration Index". Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- The Hindu, Online (30 December 2008). "woman of many parts".
- "Karl Hoelzer , Alia's great grandfather dared to take on the Nazi regime in his own small way and paid a very heavy price for it.". Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "BUT LITTLE DID ALIA's GRANDMA GERTRUDE KNOW that her tragic story would have a happy ending.". Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- expressindia, daily news (30 January 2001). "I'll voice the worries of Kashmiri Pandits".
- "@PoojaB1972 @MaheshNBhatt @AdrianMLevy I'm half Kashmiri Pandit and Half German..also an atheist and have not imposed any faith on my kids". Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- The Tribune, Spectrum (13 August 2006). "Soni Razdan returns". TheTribune.com.
- Rediff On The Net, Movies: An interview with Soni Razdan
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|