|Look up sonia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sonia, Sonja or Sonya may refer to:
- Sonia (name), a feminine given name (lists people named, Sonia, Sonja and Sonya)
- Sonia, the allied code name for the Mitsubishi Ki-51, Japanese WW2 era bomber
- SONIA, Sterling OverNight Index Average, a financial market rate
- Sonia (album), a 1991 album by Sonia Evans
- Sonia (film), a 1921 British silent film
- Sonia (genus), a genus of moths
- M/V Sonia, a passenger ferry
Meaning: Greek Origin, name meaning wisdom.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.