Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sonia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sonia, Sonja or Sonya, a name of Greek origin meaning wisdom, may refer to:
- Sonia (name), a feminine given name (lists people named, Sonia, Sonja and Sonya)
- Sonia, the allied code name for the Mitsubishi Ki-51, Japanese WW2 era bomber
- SONIA, Sterling OverNight Index Average, a financial market rate
- Sonia (album), a 1991 album by Sonia Evans
- Sonia (film), a 1921 British silent film
- Sonia (genus), a genus of moths
- M/V Sonia, a passenger ferry
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.