|Developer(s)||Centre for Digital Music at Queen Mary, University of London|
4.3 / 18 January 2021
|Operating system||Linux, MacOS, Windows|
Sonic Visualiser is an application for viewing and analysing the contents of music audio files. It is free software distributed under the GPL-2.0-or-later that people use to visualise, analyse, and annotate sound files. The program is useful in musical as well as scientific work, and is notable for its ability to use highly specialised third-party plugins  in the vamp plugin format. It was developed at the Queen Mary University of London's Centre for Digital Music and is compatible with Linux, OS X, and Windows operating systems.
- https://github.com/sonic-visualiser/sonic-visualiser/releases/tag/sv_v4.3; retrieved: 30 January 2021.
- "Sonic Visualiser license". Archived from the original on 2021-05-09.
- Williams, Mike. "Sonic Visualiser 3.3 - Audio, Video & Photo - Downloads". Tech Advisor. Retrieved 2020-06-11.
- Official website
- Changelog / Release Notes
- Community and Developer Resources
- Documentation for version 3.1.1