From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sonin may refer to:
- Hešeri Sonin (1601–1667), regent in China during the Qing Dynasty
- Nikolay Yakovlevich Sonin (1849–1915), Russian mathematician
- Ray Sonin (1907–1991), English-born Canadian broadcaster
- Konstantin Sonin (born 1972), Russian economist
- Yevhen Sonin (born 1974), former Ukrainian football player
- Sonim (born 1983), (ソニン?, sometimes transliterated as Sonin) (1983–), a Korean-Japanese singer
- Aleksandr Sonin (born 1983), Russian professional football player
- David Sonin (1935–2008), music critic and arts journalist
- Loprazolam, an anti-insomnia drug marketed under the name "Sonin"
- Sonin polynomials, a form of Laguerre polynomials
- "Sonin", a variant of the name Sonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sonin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.