This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||6 January 1964|
|Founder||Mohamed Fawzi & CO|
Number of locations
|51 Sabel Al Khazndara, Al Waili, Cairo Governorate|
|Mohamed Fawzi, Taha Nasr|
|Products||Broadcasting, radio, web portals|
|Services||Television, radio, online|
|Owner||Government of Egypt (Publicly owned)|
- 1 Company history
- 2 Former Chairmen
- 3 Video production
- 4 Singing production
- 5 Religious production
- 6 Stars who have worked with Sono Cairo
- 7 External marketing
- 8 Editing and graphics
- 9 Studios
- 10 Factories
- 11 Press
- 12 Advertising agency
- 13 Sources
- 14 External links
Launched as a privately-owned record company, it was taken over by the government in 1964, and became the country's largest producer of discs. As of 2009[update] it is under the control of the Ministry of Information.
Artist Mohamed Fawzi & Co was established alshark alawsat factory for CD's on 30 April 1959[dubious ] and turned into sout Alqahira Company for CD's on 6 January 1964. Then issued its decision, Mr. / Minister of Information No. 139 of 1977 established a sout alqahira company for Audio and Video as an Egyptian joint stock companies as one of the Radio and Television Union of the Ministry of Information.
|1||Taha Mohammed EL-Hady Nasr||6 January 1964||21 November 1979|
|2||Safwat Ali Fahmy||22 November 1979||31 December 1980|
|3||Fathy EL-Bayumy Ebrahim||1 January 1981||10 March 1982|
|4||Mohammed Reda Hashem||11 March 1982||22 January 1983|
|5||Ahmed Mohammed EL-Fetory||23 January 1983||16 July 1986|
|6||Mohamed Saed Sabry||1 September 1986||10 January 1990|
|7||Abdel Aal Mohamed Abdel Aal||14 January 1990||20 November 1994|
|8||Abd EL-Rahman Ebrahem Hafez||21 November 1994||20 May 1997|
|9||Husien Fahmy Galal EL-Deen||26 May 1997||9 October 1999|
|10||Medhat Ahmed Abd EL-Menaem||10 October 1999||4 June 2000|
|11||Hosny Hamed EL-Rahamawy||5 June 2000||5 September 2003|
|12||Saed Helmy EL-Saed Yehya||6 September 2003||26 November 2005|
|13||Ebrahem Ahmed Ebrahem EL-Akabawy||28 November 2005||5 January 2011|
Sono Cairo's production includes production of religious E.g. (Mohamed rasol Allah) And entertainment (music and songs) sono Cairo company Is interested in the field of video production to produce work of dramatic serials (such as gomhoreit zefta, elsharae algeded, elwatad) and other serials that have distinctive markings as gomhoreit Zefta which because of it, neighborhood Zefta is established in the Media Production City and there are also (evenings), ranging from the social work and comedy and historical and police and pay special attention to the production of work for children, as well as programs
The company seeks to preserve the heritage of songs the good times, where it converted tapes to the electronic media in preparation to launch in the market as digital image CD & DVD & MP3.
The company produces the Koran for senior readers of the Quran in Egypt and the Arab World also offers usually grab and religious prayers and thoughts of faith to the imam preachers, Sheikh Muhammad Metwally Al Shaarawy to achieve for a Muslim his material and spiritual reconstruction of the life styles that are available with the approach of Islamic law To express the essence of Islam in moderation and leadership.
Stars who have worked with Sono Cairo
Spread of internationally marketing of the company's production and preservation of moral and ethical company rights so it was necessary for the company own agents at the international level, which aims at the following:
- printing and distribution of the company's production worldwide.
- Last agents at the international level defied the ways of illegal printing and distribution.
There are fourteen companies holding the rights to distribute and print production of sout alqahira at the international level, distributed as follows:
The Persian Gulf region and Arab countries
- Institution of sout aljazera (Saudi Arabia)
- Al-khaleg factory (Saudi Arabia)
- Dar alwasela (Saudi Arabia)
- Almostakbal company (Kuwait)
- Institution of 13- June (Yemen)
- Dan we Dan company (Kuwait)
- Music box (Dubai)
- Feras and basem company (Jordan – Palestine)
- Institution of Ghazawi (Oman, United Arab Emirates)
- Recordings of albeshry (Sharjah, UAE)
- Vasifun (Morocco)
- Almasaa international for production and advertising (Sudan)
Region of the United States and Canada
- Mike's Sound Production (U.S. and Canada)
- To cope with the company has developed e marketing activity to use the modern techniques to market content using the international information network and voice services through mobile and ground and affixed to marketing Internet connections to sono Cairo customers and the e-marketing copying Self-electronic media (CD) & (DVD) & (MP3)
Editing and graphics
A continuation of the bidding company and despite the fire which broke out in units of editing, graphics The Company has created a new center for editing and graphics to keep pace with development in the field of video production and the center houses became include:
- No. (5) Units of Nonlinear Editing
- No. (1) Units of linear Editing
- No. (1) Units integrated graphics
All units work through an integrated system have been linked to control room hardware by the Custodian of the electronic archive Visual production equipped with the latest information technologies and secure its contain units of self-extinguishing The visual production is traded through the central organs between the units and the editing room is equipped with To link with ground stations or satellites or to the Information Network with the possibility of implementing more than one process material film and one at the same time.
Studio (4) was created in area 200 m on the ground floor In addition to the three studios Company; this is to increase production through the use of visual studio company
- Abbasid studio (1)
- Abbasid studio (2)
- ElGib studio (3)
- New Abbasid studio (4)
- El Sayeda Nafeesa studio (5)
The studios has been developed and networks equipped with the latest lighting and modern digital cameras and generators for electricity.
The company has two factories to produce and print cassette voice in Alexandria production capacity up to more than 3 million Cassettes per one shift annually with the highest quality in global markets and equipped with the latest modern technology for the production and printing of the Koran bars for famous readers and religious talk, entertainment and musical. In flew the modernization of factories and keep abreast of developments for the printing of the company's production of optical media the development and production units cans (CD) (DVD) production capacity is developed of 10 thousand in one shift per day.
- Printed packaging tapes and CD covers of 4-color offset printing.
- Printed posters, artists and readers of the Quran 4 color.
- Implementation and printed posters advertising (the results of a wall - the results of hierarchical - Results photographer).
- Implementation of trade publications, which include the company's publications and others from books and magazines and so on.
- Processing of paper photography for all sizes of company and others.
The advertising agency represents one of the major activity in the company which offer integrated advertising services in this regard where it propagate the clients' advertisement in the radio, TV, and Satellite. And it products the ads, and documentaries and implement all forms of advertising required by the ad campaigns. Production have been developed advertising programs to attract the sponsors and the religious programs offer messages of Khaled El Gendy, the Advertising Agency contributed to the revival of the comedy Heritage by transferring the comedy program (Saa'a Leqlbak) to Graphic animation by using 3D graphic programs These programs were broadcast during the month of Ramadan 1428 AH. In addition to advertising development through outdoor advertising and the company became possesses in this area (61) roads announcement in special places as Giza Cornish and Cairo Alex desert road and Alex Max coast.
- Asian Music: Journal of the Society for Asian Music. The Society. 2008. p. 48.
- Michael Frishkopf (2010). Music and Media in the Arab World. American Univ in Cairo Press. p. 91. ISBN 978-977-416-293-0.
- Laudan Nooshin (29 April 2016). Music and the Play of Power in the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia. Routledge. p. 83. ISBN 978-1-317-09229-2.
- Diane Singerman (2009). Papa Sartre. Oxford University Press. p. 175. ISBN 978-977-416-289-3.