From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the character Son O-gong, see Sun Wukong.
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2008)|
Sonokong Co, Ltd. (hangul: 손오공주식회사) is a Korean toy and game, entertainment company, established in 1974. The corporate headquarters is located in Sugung-dong Guro-gu Seoul, Korea. Its technical license is owned by Takara and Hasbro.
- 1974:Established in Hyeopseong Industry.
- 1985:Established in Seoul Chemical.
- 1996:Changed the company name from Seoul Chemical to Sonokong.
- Model Cars
- Game Software
- Animation Entertainment
- Trade Card Games
- Jang Geum's Dream (with Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation)
- Transformers (with Hasbro)
- Beyblade (Korean name is Top Blade, with Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS) and TV Tokyo)
- Battle Beadman & Fire Beadman (with Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) and Heewon Entertainment)
- Bumperking Zapper (with Daiwon C&A Holdings and SBS (Korea))
- Speed Storm (with SBS)
- Track City (with SBS)
- The White Dog (with SBS)
|This article about a South Korean company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a toy company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|