Sonoma Adventist College
|Motto||To know, To Love, To serve|
|Pacific Adventist University|
|Dean||Sinoa Poigeno (Men)
Rose Sawi (Women)
|Deputy principal||Malachi Param|
|Location||Kokopo, Papua New Guinea|
|Affiliations||Seventh-day Adventist Church|
|Part of a series on|
Seventh-day Adventist portal
Sonoma Adventist College is a co-educational tertiary institution situated in Kokopo in Papua New Guinea. It is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church and is accredited by the Adventist Accrediting Association.
The college is divided into the following divisions
- Building construction
During the 1993 eruption of the Rabaul volcanoes, Sonoma was a registered refugee camp with over 2,000 extra people on campus. It was founded by Pr Alex Currie
- List of Seventh-day Adventist colleges and universities
- Seventh-day Adventist education
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Seventh-day Adventist theology
- History of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Adventist Colleges and Universities
- List of Seventh-day Adventist medical schools
- List of Seventh-day Adventist secondary schools
- List of Seventh-day Adventist secondary and elementary schools
- List of Seventh-day Adventist hospitals
- Christian school
- Adventist Yearbook
- http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2010/1115/For-real-education-reform-take-a-cue-from-the-Adventists"the second largest Christian school system in the world has been steadily outperforming the national average – across all demographics."
- "Department of Education, Seventh-day Adventist Church". Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- Rogers, Wendi; Kellner, Mark A. (April 1, 2003). "World Church: A Closer Look at Higher Education". Adventist News Network. Retrieved 2010-06-19.