Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Sonu Gowda, also credited as Shruthi Ramakrishna, is an Indian film actress. She made her debut in the Kannada film Inthi Ninna Preethiya and appeared in films including Paramesha Panwala and Gulama. She has also starred in a few Tamil films.
Sonu was born to Ramakrishna, a make-up artist who has worked in the Kannada film industry. She has a sister Neha Gowda, who is a television actress known for her roles in the series Swathi Chinukulu, Kannada Soap Era Lakshmi Baramma and Kalyana Parisu. Sonu studied at the Carmel High School, Padhmanabhanagar, Bangalore.
Sonu's first film was Inthi Ninna Preethiya, where she worked alongside of actor Srinagar Kitty. Did her studies in Surana college. Sonu gowda is also part of and acted in WeMove Theatre A popular Bangalore based Theatre company in their play e=mc2. Sonu has also acted in Gultoo.
|| Denotes films that have not yet been released|
- Sonu Gowda shares birthday with Kurosawa – Times Of India. Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com (23 March 2013). Retrieved on 22 April 2013.
- "Private photos of Sonu Gowda leaked". Bangalore Mirror. September 18, 2016.
- "Review: Inthi Ninna Preethiya". Sify Movies. Retrieved December 1, 2015.
- Vijayasarathy, R G (3 March 2008) Review: Inthi Ninna Preethiya. Rediff.com. Retrieved on 22 April 2013.
- CoolAge – College Life On The Go. Aol.in. Retrieved on 22 April 2013.
- Bolar, Bhavya (21 March 2008) Gandhinagar Grapevine. deccanherald.com
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|