Sony Channel is a brand of general entertainment television channels, owned by Sony Pictures Television. It was previously known as Sony Entertainment Television (SET), but many of the channels, except Indian television channel, were rebranded as Sony Channel.
Sony Channel may refer to:
- Sony Channel (Asia)
- Sony Channel (Baltics)
- Sony Channel (Germany)
- Sony Channel (Russia)
- Sony Channel (Scandinavia)
- Sony Channel (South Africa)
- Sony Channel (Turkey)
- Sony Channel (UK and Ireland)
- Sony Entertainment Television in India
- Sony Entertainment Television Asia, the International version of the Indian television channel
- Canal Sony in Latin America
- AXN White (Portugal) and AXN White (Spain), formerly known as Sony Entertainment Television in the respective countries
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sony Channel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.