Sony Financial Holdings
This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (October 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||TYO: 8729|
|Founded||1 April 2004; 14 years ago (2004-04-01)|
Ōtemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
|Shigeru Ishii (President)|
|Total assets||¥ 19,900 million|
|Owner||Sony Corporation (65%)|
Founded 1 April 2004; 14 years ago (2004-04-01), and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, it owns and oversees the operation of Sony Life Insurance, AEGON Sony Life Insurance (50% joint venture with Aegon N.V.), SA Reinsurance Ltd. (50% joint venture with Aegon; British Bermuda), Sony Life Singapore Pte. Ltd., Sony Assurance Inc., Sony Bank Inc., Sony Payment Services Inc., SmartLink Network Hong Kong Limited, Sony Lifecare Inc., and Lifecare Design Inc.
- "About Sony Financial Holdings Inc". www.SonyFH.co.jp. Sony Financial Holdings Inc. 21 June 2017. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- Sony Financial Holdings Inc. (in English)
- Sony Life Insurance Co., Ltd. (in Japanese)
- Sony Assurance Inc. (in Japanese)
- Sony Bank Inc. (in Japanese)
- Sony Lifecare Inc. (in Japanese)
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|