|Launched||7 April 2012|
|Owned by||Sony Pictures Network India|
|Broadcast area||India, Nepal, SriLanka, Pakistan, Afganistan, Maldives, Bhutan|
|Sister channel(s)||Sony TV
|Dish TV||Channel 664 (SD)
Channel 82 (HD)
|Tata Sky||Channel 419 (HD)
Channel 420 (SD)
|Videocon d2h||Channel 201 (SD)
Channel 424 (HD)
|Reliance Digital TV||Channel 511 (SD)|
|Airtel digital TV||Channel 236 (SD)
Channel 237 (HD)
|Sun Direct||Channel 508 (SD)
Channel 971 (HD)
|Dish Home Nepal||Channel 604 (SD)
Channel 944 (HD)
|realvu||channel 310 (HD)|
|Fastway Cable||Channel 301 (SD)
Channel 606 (HD)
|In Digital||Channel 425|
|Asianet Digital TV (India)||Channel 300 (SD)
Channel 808 (HD)
Sony SIX is an Indian sports channel owned and operated by Multi Screen Media, which also owns Sony Entertainment Television and SET Max. The channel is aimed at the youth segment. It was launched on 7 April 2012 and is the 14th sports channel in India.
Sony SIX has the broadcasting rights for FIFA World Cup, Indian Premier League, 2015 Rugby World Cup, Copa América 2015, Copa América Centenario, Cricket in New Zealand,  The FA Cup, UEFA Euro 2016, Italian Serie A, Liga BBVA, National Football League, National Basketball Association, NASCAR, Ultimate Fighting Championship, Premier Futsaland Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- "Coming from Sony: Sports channel named Six". Business Standard. 21 March 2012. Retrieved 6 April 2012.
- "IPL 5: Multi Screen Media plans to air matches on SIX next year". The Economic Times. 8 April 2012. Retrieved 9 April 2012.
- "Sony Six could be launching on a bouncy wicket". The Hindu Business Line. 26 March 2012. Retrieved 6 April 2012.
- "MSM sports channel SIX launched on 7 April". Hindustan Times. 6 April 2012. Retrieved 6 April 2012.
- Sony SIX wins broadcast rights for FIFA World Cup 2014 and 2018
- "We cant afford to discount the current value of IPL rights: N P Singh". Business Standard. 6 April 2012. Retrieved 6 April 2012.
- "Sony Pictures gets exclusive rights of Premier Futsal League". India Today. India Today. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "Sony Six acquires TNA Wrestling's broadcasting rights". Business Standard. Retrieved 1 August 2013.