Sony Xperia C3
|Manufacturer||Sony Mobile Communications|
|Model||D2502(dual Sim), S55t, S55u|
|Availability by country||July 2014 (announced)
August 2014 (China)
|Predecessor||Sony Xperia C|
|Successor||Sony Xperia C4|
|Related||Sony Xperia C|
|Dimensions||156.2 x 78.7 x 7.6 mm|
|Operating system||Android 4.4.2 KitKat
upgradeable upto Android 5.1 lolipop
|System on chip||Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8926 400|
|CPU||1.2 GHz quad-core Krait (1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8926 Quad Core)|
|Memory||1 GB RAM|
|Removable storage||Up to 32 GB microSDXC|
|Battery||non-user removable Li-ion 2500 mAh|
|Data inputs||Multi-touch, capacitive touchscreen, proximity sensor|
|Display||5.5 in (140 mm) diagonal IPS LCD
HD 1280x720 px (267 ppi)
|Rear camera||8 MP EXMOR R with autofocus and LED flash|
|Front camera||5 MP PROselfie camera with LED Flash (720p video recording)|
USB 2.0 (Micro-B port, USB charging)
3.50 mm (0.138 in) headphone jack, 5 pole
|Other||Available in black, white and mint
Sony Exmor RS for Mobile
The Sony Xperia C3 is a touchscreen-enabled Android smartphone designed, developed and manufactured by Sony Mobile Communications. Codenamed "Wukong" and the successor to Sony Xperia C, it features a Snapdragon 400 processor.
The Xperia C3 was announced on July 8, 2014, marketed as the "world's best selfie smartphone". Unlike other Sony smartphones, it has a 5MP front camera, as well as a 8MP rear camera. It was released in August 2014, starting in China and followed by other markets.
The Sony Xperia C3 has a 5.5-inch HD IPS display, 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 400 processor, Adreno 305 GPU, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage, 8 MP rear camera and 5 MP front-facing camera.
- Preetam (July 8, 2014). "Sony Xperia C3 with 5 MP Front-Camera and LED Flash Announced". Nextpowerup. Retrieved July 8, 2014.
- Petrovan, Bogdan (July 7, 2014). "Sony to unveil selfie-centric phone tomorrow – Xperia C3?". Android Authority. Retrieved July 8, 2014.
- "Sony Xperia C3 breaks cover, teased as the first selfie phone". GSMArena. July 7, 2014. Retrieved July 8, 2014.
- "Sony boosts "selfie" trend with the launch of Xperia™ C3 – the world’s best selfie smartphone". Sony Mobile Communications. Sony Corporation. July 8, 2014. Retrieved July 8, 2014.
- Trenholm, Rich (July 8, 2014). "New Sony Xperia C3 is all about the selfie". CNET. Retrieved July 8, 2014.
- "Sony Xperia C3 selfie smartphone launched in India for Rs. 23990". TechnoKraze.in.
Sony Xperia C
|Sony Xperia C3
|This mobile phone–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|