||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Known for||Fashion design|
Soojin Lee (이수진) is a South-Korean born fashion designer based in London, considered one of the most promising among new and emerging designers one of the most innovative Korean fashion designers.
Soojin Lee previously studied artistry in her native South Korea. There, she studied various courses in fashion design. After moving to London she obtained her four-year BA in Fashion Design from Central Saint Martins, in 2010.
From September 12-14, 2012, Lee was one of the international emerging designers featured in the iFashion Network sponsored iFashion Week held at the Atrium in New York City, an event produced by iConcept Media Group, which forms part of the broader New York Fashion Week.
Soojin Lee's designs feature aspects of nature and beautiful scenery. Lady Gaga wore one of Lee's designs for a performance on the Paul O'Grady Show in September 2011. The piece, an open-backed black coat with sleeves came from Lee's Fall 2011 collection.
- Naomi O. "One to watch: Meet Soojin Lee". Retrieved 21 March 2013.
- "Soojin Lee: The fairy tale effect". Retrieved 21 March 2013.
- 세계로 뻗어 나가는 한국 디자이너들의 위상, 7 Apr 2014 "처음으로 밴쿠버 패션위크에 참여한 이수진 디자이너 역시 알렉산더 맥퀸 등에서의 경력과 영국에서 브랜드를 론칭한 경험을 바탕으로 한 새로운 ."
- "Fashion designer Soojin Lee to be featured at iFashion's emerging designer showcase during NYFW". 4 September 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2013.
- "Biography". Retrieved 21 March 2013.
- "Fashion Week 2012: Soojin-Lee". 13 September 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2013.
- "Paul O’Grady Show, part 3: Lady Gaga in Soojin Lee". 1 September 2011. Retrieved 21 March 2013.
|This biographical article about a South Korean personality is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|