|Look up sook in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sook may refer to:
- Sook, Sabah, a small town in Interior Division, Sabah, Malaysia
- Sook, New Ireland, Papua New Guinea
- Sook (Korean name), given name (including a list of people with the name)
- The Chesapeake Bay waterman's term for the female of the blue crab, Callinectes sapidus (males are jimmies)
- Söök or Seok, a clan among the Turkic-speaking people
- Sookgat or ssukgat, the Korean name for garland chrysanthemum
People with the surname Sook include:
- Ryan Sook, American comic book artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.