From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the tribe. For the dynasty established by the tribe, see Soomra dynasty.
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Related ethnic groups|
- James Tod (1832). Annales and antiquities of Rajasthan, or the central and western Rajpoot states of Indian. Smith. pp. 318–.
- Stephen Sanderson (14 January 2014). Human Nature and the Evolution of Society. Westview Press. pp. 169–. ISBN 978-0-8133-4937-4.
- Siddiqui, Habibullah. "The Soomras of Sindh: their origin, main characteristics and rule – an overview (general survey) (1025 – 1351 AD)" (PDF). Literary Conference on Soomra Period in Sindh.
- Sen, Sailendra (2013). A Textbook of Medieval Indian History. Primus Books. p. 114. ISBN 978-9-38060-734-4.
- "The Soomras of Sindh: their origin, main characteristics and rule" (PDF). www.uok.edu.pk. University of Karachi , Sindhi department. Retrieved 7 September 2015.
|This article about a Pakistani ethnicity is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|