Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sopa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sopa or SOPA may refer to:
- Stop Online Piracy Act, a proposed U.S. Internet legislation
- Senior Officer Present Afloat, a term used in the U.S. Navy
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority, managers of Sydney Olympic Park
- Socialist Party of Azania, a political party in South Africa
- School of Performing Arts Seoul, an arts high school in Seoul, South Korea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sopa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Sopaipilla, a kind of fried bread