|Look up sopa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sopa or SOPA may refer to:
- Stop Online Piracy Act, a proposed U.S. Internet legislation
- Senior Officer Present Afloat, a term used in the U.S. Navy
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority, managers of Sydney Olympic Park
- Socialist Party of Azania, a political party in South Africa
- School of Performing Arts Seoul, an arts high school in Seoul, South Korea
- Soybean Processors Association of India, a professional organisation in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sopa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Sopaipilla, a kind of fried bread