|Born||Sophia Frances Ewaniuk
May 10, 2002
|Known for||Happy Town
|Awards||2Young Artist Award nominations|
Sophia Ewaniuk (born May 10, 2002) is a Canadian child film and television actress who landed her first major role as Emma Conroy in ABC's series Happy Town. She had been nominated for a recurring lead in a television series Happy Town and a guest star role in Flashpoint Young Artist Awards: in 2011.
Shortly after Happy Town ended, Sophia went on to play the guest star role of Riley Adler on CTV’s drama Flashpoint in an episode called Severed Ties. She has also appeared in the USA Network series Covert Affairs in the episode called The Outsiders.
- BeyWarriors: BeyRaiderz (2014) as Holly
- Ella the Elephant (2013-2014) as Ada and Ida
- Happy Town (7 episodes, 2010) as Emma Conroy
- Flashpoint (1 episode, 2010) as Riley Adler
- Sundays at Tiffany's (2010) as Principal
- Monday Report (1 episode, 2011) as Daughter
- Covert Affairs (1 episode, 2011) as Roma Young Girl
Awards and nominations
- 2010, nominated for Young Artist Award for 'Best Performance in a TV Drama Series' for her role as Riley Adler in Flashpoint
- 2011, nominated for Young Artist Award for 'Best Performance in a TV Series - Guest Starring Young Actress Ten and Under' for her role as Riley Adler in Flashpoint
- 2011, nominated for Young Artist Award for 'Best Performance in a TV Series - Recurring Young Actress Ten and Under' for her roles as Emma Conroy in Happy Town
- "'Fall Preview: 'Happy Town". ABC. Retrieved November 25, 2011.
- Staff (April 7, 2011). "TV: SyFy Tells Their Own Hansel and 'Gretl' Tale". Bloody Disgusting. Retrieved November 25, 2011.
- Michael Schneider (March 22, 2011). "Danny Bonaduce, Shannen Doherty and Zombies Headline Syfy's Next Round of Original Movies". TV Guide. Retrieved November 25, 2011.
- "Ella (2011– )". Retrieved February 1, 2013.
- ""Ella The Elephant" Book Series Set for Animated TV Series". Retrieved February 1, 2013.
- "Young Artist Awards and nominations, 2010". Google cache. Young Artist Awards. Retrieved November 25, 2011.