From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sophie's choice)
|Look up Sophie's choice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sophie's Choice may refer to:
- Sophie's Choice (novel), a 1979 novel written by William Styron
- Sophie's Choice (film), a 1982 film based on the novel
- Sophie's Choice (opera), a 2002 opera by Nicholas Maw based on the novel
- The title of the film (and novel), Sophie's Choice, became a term for being trapped between two bad options, or faced with a choice made impossible by contradictory rules, like a Catch 22 (logic), which has a similar origin.
- "Sophia's Choice", an episode of The Golden Girls
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sophie's Choice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.