Sophie Robinson (born 1985) is a contemporary English poet.
Sophie Robinson was a student on the MA in Poetic Practice at Royal Holloway, University of London, where she subsequently completed a practice-based PhD in queer poetics under the supervision of Redell Olsen. Robinson's creative and critical work has been published in Pilot, How2, Dusie and elsewhere. Longer collections include Killin' Kittenish (2006),a (2009), Lotion (2010), and The Institute of Our Love in Disrepair (2012). her work has also been included in the anthologies Voice Recognition: 21 Poets for the 21st Century (Bloodaxe), The Reality Street Book of Sonnets (Reality Street, 2008), and Infinite Difference: Other Poetries by U.K. Women Poets (Shearsman, 2010). She has performed her work in Ireland, as part of the SoundEye Festival, and America. An out lesbian, she lives in London. She teaches at the University of East Anglia.
- 2010 Lambda Literary Award nomination for a (Les Figues Press, 2009)
- 2010 Golden Crown Literary Society Goldie Award nomination for a (Les Figues Press, 2009)
- Killin' Kittenish (yt communications, 2006)
- The Reality Street Book of Sonnets (Reality Street, 2008)
- a (Les Figues Press, 2009)
- Voice Recognition: 21 Poets for the 21st Century (Bloodaxe Books, 2009)
- Lotion (Oystercatcher Press, 2010)
- Infinite Difference: Other Poetries by U.K. Women Poets (Shearsman Books, 2010)
- The Institute of Our Love in Disrepair (Bad Press, 2012)
- David Kennedy and Christine Kennedy, Women’s Experimental Poetry in Britain 1970–2010: Body, Time and Locale (Liverpool University Press, 2013)
- "Poetry Resident: Sophie Robinson". Victoria & Albert Museum.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-05-25. Retrieved 2009-06-22.
- Voice Recognition
- The Reality Street Book of Sonnets
- Infinite Difference
- The Institute of Our Love in Disrepair
|This article about a poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|