Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guramishvili in 2009
1 January 1991|
Tbilisi, Georgian SSR, Soviet Union (now Georgia)
|Peak rating||2441 (November 2013)|
Sopiko Guramishvili (Georgian: სოფიკო გურამიშვილი; born 1 January 1991) is a Georgian chess player. She was awarded by FIDE the titles Woman Grandmaster (WGM) in 2009 and International Master (IM) in 2012.
- World Youth Chess Championship 2006 Girls -16. chess-results.com.
- Crowther, Mark (2004-07-19). "TWIC 506: Guramishvili vs Kharisma Match". The Week in Chess. Retrieved 29 October 2015.
- "2010 WUC Chess Update: Wang Yue and Batkhuyag Munguntuul win World University Chess Championship". FISU. 2010-09-11. Retrieved 18 November 2015.
- "54th Reggio Emilia: The stars align for Anish Giri as he takes first!". ChessBase. 2012-01-06. Retrieved 29 October 2015.
- Silver, Albert (2015-10-25). "Experience wins out at Hoogeveen". ChessBase. Retrieved 28 October 2015.
- Another Chess Wedding: Anish Giri becomes a Son in Law of Georgia, and Sopiko Guramishvili Marries One of the World's Top Players - chess-news.ru, 18 July 2015
- Doggers, Peter (2016-10-04). "Peaceful Round In Moscow As Giri Celebrates Fatherhood". Chess.com. Retrieved 2016-12-08.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sopiko Guramishvili.|