From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up soprano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soprano is the highest female singing voice or the highest voice part in a singing group.
Soprano(s) may also refer to:
- Soprano (KDE), a software library
- Soprano (rapper), French rapper
- Soprano clarinet
- Soprano recorder
- Soprano saxophone
- The Sopranos, an American TV show
- The Sopranos (novel), by Scottish writer Alan Warner
- Soprano (company), a Finnish consulting company for information technologies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soprano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.