(Redirected from Sopranos)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up soprano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soprano is the highest female singing voice or the highest voice part in a singing group.
Soprano(s) may also refer to:
- Soprano (rapper), French rapper
Arts, entertainment, and media
- The Sopranos (novel), by Scottish writer Alan Warner
- The Sopranos, an American TV show
- "The Sopranos" (The Sopranos episode), the 1999 pilot episode of The Sopranos
- Soprano (company), a Finnish consulting company for information technologies
- Soprano, a software library in KDE
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soprano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.