|Look up sorbo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sorbo may refer to:
- Gunnar Sørbø (born 1948), a social anthropologist and a former director of the Chr. Michelsen Institute (CMI)
- Jan Inge Sørbø (born 1954), a Norwegian philologist, author, and poet
- Kari Sørbø (born 1955), a Norwegian radio personality
- Kevin Sorbo (born 1958), an American actor
- Sam Sorbo (born 1966), an American actress
- Sorbo-Ocagnano, a commune in Haute-Corse department on the island of Corsica, France
- Sorbo San Basile, a village in Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy
- Sorbo Serpico, a town in Avellino, Campania, Italy
- Sorbo (Tagliacozzo), a frazione in L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy
- Sørbø, a village in Rennesøy municipality, Rogaland county, Norway
- Sorbo, a type of rubber used in various products, like the Mk 2 mine
- Sorbo, Italian for the sorb apple family of trees
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sorbo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.