From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sorbo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sorbo may refer to:
- Gunnar Sørbø (1948-), current director of the Chr. Michelsen Institute (CMI)
- Jan Inge Sørbø (1954-), Norwegian philologist, author and poet
- Kevin Sorbo (1958-), American actor
- Sam Sorbo (1966-), American actress
Sorbo, Italian for the sorb apple family of trees, hence:
- Sorbo-Ocagnano, a French commune on Corsica
- Sorbo Serpico, an Italian town
- Sorbo San Basile, an Italian village
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sorbo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.