From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sorbonne university)
|Look up Sorbonne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Sorbonne is a historic building in the Latin Quarter of Paris which housed the former University of Paris.
Sorbonne may also refer to:
- College of Sorbonne, a theological college of the former University of Paris (1253–1882)
- Nickname for the former University of Paris (1806–1970)
- Sorbonne Paris Cité, an association of French universities from 2014 including:
- University of Paris III: Sorbonne Nouvelle (new Sorbonne), established 1971
- Sorbonne University (alliance), an association of French universities from 2010 including:
- Paris-Sorbonne University (Paris I), established 1970
- Pantheon-Sorbonne University (Paris IV), established 1971
- Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi, established 2006
- Robert de Sorbon (1201–1274), founder of the College of Sorbonne
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sorbonne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.