Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sorceress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sorceress is a person, usually female, believed to be capable of magic.
Sorceress may also refer to:
- Sorceress (1982 film), a fantasy film directed by Jack Hill
- Sorceress (1995 film), a fantasy film directed by Jim Wynorski
- The Sorceress: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, a novel by Michael Scott
- A type of magic-user in the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind
- Sorceress (fantasy), in literature and art
- Sorceress (Opeth album), 2016
- A character class in the game Diablo II
- A character in the game Dragon's Crown
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sorceress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.