From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sorceress (film))
|Look up sorceress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sorceress may refer to:
- Magician (paranormal), an individual who has the ability to attain objectives and acquire knowledge using supernatural means
- Magician (fantasy), a person who uses or practices magic that derives from superficial/supernatural sources
- Sorceress (1982 film), a fantasy film directed by Jack Hill
- Sorceress (1995 film), a fantasy film directed by Jim Wynorski
- Sorceress (Spyro), a character from the Spyro the Dragon series
- Sorceress, a type of magic-user in The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind
- Sorceress, a character class from Diablo II
- Sorceress, a character from Dragon's Crown
- The Sorceress: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, a novel written by Michael Scott
- Sorceress (Opeth album), 2016
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sorceress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.