Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sorcery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sorcery may refer to:
- Magic (supernatural), a category of beliefs and practices considered separate from religion and science
- Magic in fiction
Arts and entertainment
- Sorcery!, 1983-1985 gamebook series by Steve Jackson
- Sorcery!, 2013-2016 video game series based on the gamebooks
- Sorcery, 2012 video game
- Sorcery, American rock band active 1976-1987
- Sorcery (b. 1808), British Thoroughbred horse
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article Sorcery.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sorcery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.