Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sorn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sorn may refer to:
- Sorn, a small village in East Ayrshire, Scotland
- Sorn Castle, located by the River Ayr just outside the village of Sorn in East Ayrshire, Scotland
- River Sorn, a small river on the Scottish island of Islay
- Sorn and Bernt, two conspicuous rocks lying close off the north coast of South Georgia, northeast of Cape Pride
- Sorn Davin (born 1992), taekwondo practitioner who represented Cambodia at the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Sorn Inthor, Cambodian politician
- Sorn Seavmey (born 1995), female Cambodian taekwondo practitioner and gold medalist at 2014 Asian Games in Incheon, South Korea
- Nai Htaw Sorn, a Mon (Burmese) political activist
- Chonnasorn Sajakul, a Thai singer known as Sorn, now in Korea
- Sorn, a fictitious humanoid creature in Out of the Silent Planet by C. S. Lewis
- SORN (Statutory Off Road Notification), a declaration required in UK to exempt a vehicle from Vehicle Excise Duty (VED)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sorn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.