Muthucumaraswamy Sornarajah (born 24 April 1942) is a legal academic. He is the C. J. Koh Professor of Law at the National University of Singapore, the Tunku Abdul Rahman Professor of Law at the University of Malaya, and the former head of the school of law at the University of Tasmania.
Sornarajah attended the Royal College Colombo and received law degrees from the University of Ceylon, Yale University, the London School of Economics and King's College London (PhD). He taught at the University of Ceylon from 1966 to 1973, at the University of Tasmania from 1974 to 1984, and the National University of Singapore since 1986. He has also been visiting faculty at several other universities. He has been editor-in-chief of two journals, the Singapore Journal of Legal Studies from 1996 to 2000 and the Singapore Journal of International and Comparative Law (which he founded) from 1998 to 2000. His book, The International Law on Foreign Investment, published by Cambridge University Press, is the leading[peacock term] text on this area of the law which deals with issues of protection of foreign investments made by multinational corporations. It is now in its fourth edition.  His other books include Law of International Joint Ventures and The Pursuit of Nationalized Property. In 2016 a book of essays in his honour was edited by Lim Chin Leng entitled "Alternative Visions in International Law: Essays in honour of Muthucumraswamy Sornarajah (Cambridge University Press 2016) He has sat as arbitrator on several arbitral tribunals involving foreign investment disputes. He also belongs to the Board of Advisors of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development Project on Dispute Settlement.
- Curriculum vitae Archived 2011-07-22 at the Wayback Machine. from Singapore International Arbitration Centre, retrieved 2011-01-31.
- NUS law faculty listing, retrieved 2011-01-30.
- Faculty listing Archived 2011-07-22 at the Wayback Machine., University of Malaya, retrieved 2011-01-30.
- Jayasuriya, Ranga (June 27, 2010), Govt.plays KP card, Lakbimanews Online.
- Curriculum vitae[permanent dead link] from National University Singapore, retrieved 2011-01-31.
- Review in International and Comparative Law Quarterly. Review in British Year Book of International Law. Review , in World Trade Review.
- Review in International and Comparative Law Quarterly.
- Review in International and Comparative Law Quarterly
- Board of advisors of the project on dispute settlement Archived 2010-07-05 at the Wayback Machine., UNCTAD, retrieved 2011-01-31.