Dzhanayev with Rubin Kazan in 2017
|Full name||Soslan Totrazovich Dzhanayev|
|Date of birth||13 March 1987|
|Place of birth||Ordzhonikidze, Soviet Union|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2007||KamAZ Naberezhnye Chelny||28||(0)|
|2010–2012||→ Terek Grozny (loan)||41||(0)|
|2013||→ Alania Vladikavkaz (loan)||10||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 August 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 9 October 2016
Soslan Totrazovich Dzhanayev (Russian: Сослан Тотразович Джанаев, Ossetian: Джанайты Тотразы фырт Сослан; born 13 March 1987) is a Russian professional footballer of Ossetian descent who plays as a goalkeeper. He plays for Rubin Kazan.
In September 2009, Dzhanayev was called up to the Russia national football team for the first time on games against Germany and Azerbaijan. He was called up again in August 2016 for matches against Turkey and Ghana. He made his debut on 9 October 2016 in a friendly against Costa Rica. On 11 May 2018, he was included in Russia's extended 2018 FIFA World Cup squad. He was not included in the finalized World Cup squad.
- As of 13 May 2018
|Terek Grozny (loan)||D1||2010||3||0||0||0||-||3||0|
|FC Alania Vladikavkaz (loan)||D1||2012–13||10||0||0||0||-||10||0|
|FC Rubin Kazan||D1||2017–18||18||0||1||0||–||19||0|
- Spartak Moscow
- FC Rostov
- Lev Yashin Prize "Goalkeeper of the year": 2015-16
- List of 33 best football player of the Russian Championship: 2015-16
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 20 June 2010. Retrieved 29 August 2010.
- Джанаев Сослан Тотразович (in Russian). Sportbox.ru. Retrieved 8 July 2009.
- "Russia A-squad versus Turkey and Ghana". russiateam.com. 16 August 2016. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- "Расширенный состав для подготовки к Чемпионату мира" (in Russian). Russian Football Union. 11 May 2018.
- Заявка сборной России на Чемпионат мира FIFA 2018 (in Russian). Russian Football Union. 3 June 2018.
|This biographical article related to a Russian football goalkeeper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|