|CompTox Dashboard (EPA)|
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||424.94 g·mol−1|
|3D model (JSmol)|
- "Zynquista EPAR". European Medicines Agency (EMA). 27 February 2019. Retrieved 28 October 2020. Text was copied from this source which is © European Medicines Agency. Reproduction is authorized provided the source is acknowledged.
- Zynquista approved in EU for certain patients with type I diabetes
- Chatzopoulos G, Tziomalos K (October 2020). "An up-to-date evaluation of sotagliflozin for the treatment of type 1 diabetes". Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy. 21 (15): 1799–1803. doi:10.1080/14656566.2020.1793961. PMID 33108240. S2CID 225098786.
- "Sotagliflozin as an Adjunct to Insulin for Type 1 Diabetes" (PDF). U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- "Sanofi: FDA advisory committee votes on Zynquista (sotagliflozin) as treatment for adults with type 1 diabetes" (Press release). Sanofi. 17 January 2019 – via GlobeNewswire.
- "Sanofi: FDA advisory committee votes on Zynquista (sotagliflozin) as treatment for adults with type 1 diabetes". Sanofi (Press release). 18 January 2019. Retrieved 28 October 2020.
- "Sotagliflozin". Drug Information Portal. U.S. National Library of Medicine.