Sotheby's International Realty
||This article reads like a news release, or is otherwise written in a promotional tone. (January 2016)||
|Subsidiary of Realogy|
|Parent||Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY)|
Sotheby’s International Realty is a luxury real estate brand founded in 1976 by the Sotheby's Auction House. Sotheby's International Realty operates as a franchise focusing on brokering and marketing of luxury residential real estate.
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
In February 2004, Realogy Holdings (NYSE: RLGY), a real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation, and settlement services, entered into a long-term strategic alliance with Sotheby’s, the operator of the auction house. The agreement provided for the licensing of the Sotheby’s International Realty name and the development of a full franchise system. Affiliations in the system are granted to brokerages and individuals meeting Realogy's qualifications. Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates supports its agents with of operational, marketing, recruiting, educational, and business development resources.
As of 2015, The Sotheby's International Realty network has more than 17,000 sales associates located in approximately 800 offices in 61 countries and territories worldwide.
Specialty market websites
In 2012, the company launched a website for farm and ranch listings, the first in a series of specialty market Internet listings. Subsequent focused marketing websites include waterfront, golf, ski, and historic properties.
The company publishes Reside, a semi-annual real estate and lifestyle magazine. In 2009, the publication won the Hermes Platinum Award for creative excellence and outstanding design and editorial in the overall magazine category.
The firm won Franchise Business Review’s Best in Category for Real Estate Franchisee Satisfaction each year from 2008 through 2013 
It was Second overall among the Franchise Business Review’s Top 50 “Systems with 250 or more units” in 2011 and 2012.
- "Through Time - Sotheby's International Realty". Sothebysrealty.com. Retrieved 2012-02-07.
- "Sotheby's International Realty Brand Expands Presence in Maryland" (Press release). prnewswire.com. 24 September 2012. Retrieved 28 October 2015.
- "Sotheby’s International Realty Brand Introduces Luxury Website for Farm & Ranch" (PDF) (Press release). sothebysrealty.com. 2012-06-07. Retrieved 2014-01-09.
- "Sotheby’s International Realty Brand’s RESIDE Magazine Honored with Hermes Platinum Award" (Press release). sothebysrealty.com. 2009-06-18. Retrieved 2013-12-30. line feed character in
|title=at position 69 (help)
- "Sotheby's International Realty Brand Wins 'Best in Category' for Sixth Consecutive Year in Franchise Business Review's Franchisee Satisfaction Awards" (Press release). finance.yahoo.com. 2013-03-14. Retrieved 2013-12-30.