From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sotho may refer to:
- The Sotho people (or Basotho), an African ethnic group principally resident in South Africa and Lesotho.
- The Sotho language (Sesotho or Southern Sotho), a Bantu Language spoken in southern Africa, an official language of both South Africa and Lesotho.
- The Northern Sotho language (or Sesotho sa Leboa), a group of related Bantu dialects classed together as an official language of South Africa.
- The Sotho (S 30, or Sotho–Tswana) language group, a linguistic classification which groups together the related languages Sotho, Northern Sotho, Tswana, and Lozi.
- The Sotho–Tswana people, a group of southern African ethnic groups with a common history, speakers of languages in the Sotho group.
- Lesotho, a country in southern Africa entirely surrounded by South Africa.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sotho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.