|Born||February 20, 1971|
He is best known for his 2002 success Poso Mou Leipei (i zesti ankalia sou) (Greek: Πόσο μου λείπει η ζεστή αγκαλιά σου), English How much I miss your warm hug.
Due to his great success the song has been covered several times:
- in Arabic by Fadl Shaker under the title Ya ghayeb
- in Hebrew by Shlomi Saranga and Moshik Afia under the title Halom Matok (Sweet dream)
- in Turkish by Serdar Ortaç as Beni unut
- in Serbian by Funky G as Gde si ti and Jelena Karleuša as Nisi u pravu
- in Bulgarian by Azis as Obicham Te.
In 2010 Volanis admitted to suffer from alcoholism. Due to his introvert personality he started drinking but now is going to get over alcoholism, he said. In 2014 Volanis stated that he cannot understand how it could have come so far.
- Papse lipon
- Sotis Volanis - 2
- Orkoi Agapis
- Na M' Agapas
- Tak tak
- Po! Po! Po!
- Agapise me
- Poso se thelo 
- DİLMENER, NAİM (17 October 2004). "Akdeniz rüzgârları". Radikal (in Turkish). Retrieved 10 August 2011.
- Romani Gypsy Notables, Geni.com
- I am an alcoholic and in rehab!, TL!FE.gr (Greek)
- I have been addicted to alcohol over the last five years!, Peoplegreece.com (Greek)
- (Incomplete) discography, Discogs.com