From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sotka ("a hundred" in Slavic languages) may refer to:
- MR-UR-100 Sotka Soviet ballistic missile
- T-34 medium tank, nicknamed sotka in Finnish
- T-100 "Sotka", a Soviet heavy tank prototype considered while developing the Kliment Voroshilov tank
- Sukhoi T-4, a Soviet bomber aircraft
- An area (a metric unit of area, one hundredth of a hectare)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sotka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.