Souad is a name which may refer to:
- The author of Burned Alive
- Souad Abdullah (born 1951), an actor
- Souad Aït Salem (born 1979), an Algerian long-distance runner
- Souad Dibi, a Moroccan feminist activist
- Souad Dinar (born 1977), a French weightlifter
- Souad Faress, a stage, radio, television and film actress
- Souad Massi (born 1972), an Algerian singer
- Souad Mekhennet (born 1978), a German journalist
- Souad Oulhaj (born 1974), a Moroccan football referee
- Mohamed Abdou El-Souad (born 1968), an Egyptian pentathlete
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Souad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.